A game about freedom
|Project Duration||3 weeks|
|Platform||PC & Touch Screens|
|Tools||Unity & Blender|
|My Contributions||Everything except audio|
- Individually designed and implemented a game featuring infinitely large world and complete freedom
- Experimented with dynamic difficulty adjustment system and how to use it to keep players in flow
- Implemented dyanmic, exciting, "juicy" gameplay
- Inspired one of my classmates to write a blog post about it
A game where the player move by shooting.
- Procedurally generated, infinitely large game world.
- Dynamic difficulty adjustment. The game gets harder when you gets stronger.
- Three types of enemies.
- Simplistic art style. Attract a wide range of players!
- Unlimited fun! The game can keep going forever!